miss rostamian's beautybox



<
bienvenue
Welcome to missrostamian's beautybox! The purpose of this blog is to evaluate a combination of six low-end and high-end beauty products in which I have recently used. By judging effectiveness, quality and cost, I will present my opinion and you will be able to formulate your own. So will you dig it or ditch it?

& the links to COMMENT are found at the
TOP LEFT of the page,
so feel free to
leave your taaags, skanks :)
bisoubisou ♥



links
shandra (2 comments)
tatiana (1 comment)
samantha (3 comments)
j-squad






lipgloss Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:34 PM


PRODUCT
estee lauder pure color crystal lipgloss in candy


PRICE
$18.00 | The Bay

THOUGHTS
One of my favourite beauty products is lipgloss. So when I got this Estee Lauder gloss as a Christmas gift, I was super excited to give it a try. Although I already have a stash of lipgloss, I am always welcoming another one – especially a high-end one.




USAGE
The first thing that I noticed about the gloss was the bright, saturated colour of pink, named ‘Candy’. It was a fun and flirty (excuse the cliché) colour. The tube, an attractive gold applicator with a see-through base, reflects the good-quality of the product. The texture of the gloss is on the heavy side, and a bit sticky. The colour is great – not over-powering, but statement-making. The sheerness is nice, it’s not opaque, but definitely far from transparent. But what I enjoy the best is the taste, it tastes and even smells sweet!


VERDICT
The slight shimmer plus the intense shine makes this lipgloss a perfect choice for those night-outs. Matched with the loud colour, it won’t disappoint in drawing attention to the lips! Although I didn’t really like the texture, a little too sticky, it overall was a good product that delivers that ‘glossy’ look. The price is on the deep-end and may be a turn-off, but considering that it’s a high-end lipgloss, the accompanying pricetag must be expected. Overall, I dig this product.

♥♥♥1/2 / 5







lipgloss
Thursday, January 28, 2010, 11:34 PM
0 comments